Looking for Speaker in the Raleigh, NC, USA area

Jack Hill jackhill+wayland at jackhill.us
Tue Jan 20 12:13:18 PST 2015

Hi all,

I'm on the steering committee for my local free software users group,
TriLUG <http://trilug.org>. A talk about Wayland would be of interest to
the group. Is there anyone local to Raleigh, North Carolina or who would
be willing to travel who would interested in presenting? The format is
flexible: the presented would have an hour to hour and a half of a two
hour meeting.

If you're interested, know someone else who would be interested, or know
another group I should contact, please let me know.

Happy hacking,
Jack
--
Jack Hill