[ANNOUNCE] weston 1.6.91

Tanibata, Nobuhiko (ADITJ/SWG) ntanibata at jp.adit-jv.com
Thu Jan 22 18:50:07 PST 2015

> Nobuhiko Tanibata (20):
>       ivi-shell: add README for ivi-shell
>       protocol: add interface ivi_application extension
>       ivi-shell: add IVI layout APIs
>       ivi-shell: add the shell plugin for In-Vehicle Infotainment system
>       protocol: ivi hmi controller protocol to set up IVI style UI
>       ivi-shell: a reference implementation how to use ivi-layout
> internal APIs
>       clients: a reference implementation of UI client how to use
> ivi-hmi-controller.
>       data: add reference image files for
> weston-ivi-shell-user-interface
>       ivi-shell: a reference of weston.ini for ivi-shell and
> ivi-hmi-controller.
>       clients: support ivi-application.xml for clients/simple-shm.c
>       clients: support ivi-application.xml for clients/simple-egl.c
>       clients: support ivi-application.xml for clients/window.c
>       ivi-shell: reference implementation of input panel for ivi-shell
>       ivi-shell: clean-up transition animation code.
>       ivi-shell: clean up unnecesary header
>       ivi-shell: reordering method in ivi_layout.c
>       ivi-shell: several ivi-layout interfaces moved accross source.
>       ivi-shell: make ivi-layout.c as a part of ivi-shell.so
>       ivi-shell: rewrite controller API
>       ivi-shell: Fix wrong condition to check return value of
> controller_module_init

[ntanibata] Hi,
I verified ivi-shell part by manual about,
- Window management of hmi-controller; tiling, side by side, maximum, and randow.
- Examples behavior. All samples work fine on ivi-shell.
- Animation behavior when layout change happesn.
- Application invoking and closing
- halting Weston with several use case including applications.

For the time being, there is no test suite. I am now implementing test suite to be contributed soon.

BR,
Nobuhiko Tanibata