Error making docs for libinput

Jon A. Cruz jonc at osg.samsung.com
Fri Jan 23 21:01:19 PST 2015

On 01/23/2015 06:34 PM, Bill Spitzak wrote:
> When I run make on libinput I get these errors:
>
>   GEN    html/index.html
> Warning: ignoring unsupported tag `ALLOW_UNICODE_NAMES    =' at line 79,
> file -
> Warning: ignoring unsupported tag `MAN_SUBDIR             =' at line
> 1787, file -
> Warning: ignoring unsupported tag `DOCBOOK_PROGRAMLISTING =' at line
> 1850, file -
> Warning: ignoring unsupported tag `PLANTUML_JAR_PATH      =' at line
> 2275, file -

Those look like expected warnings when running on an older version of
Doxygen. Do you know which was used for this build? If it's not older,
then we'll need to follow up more.

[SNIP]

> The resulting .map files contain only "<map ...></map>".
>
> It seems like the errors are ignored so the make finishes but perhaps
> this is a problem somebody wants to look at.

The files mentioned as '.dot' are probably from the comments in .dox
files. The others are the explicit .gv files.

I think those are from running an older Graphviz from before they
switched to a formal parser. Shouldn't be too much for me to patch up a
fix for.