Error making docs for libinput

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 11:05:13 PST 2015

On 01/24/2015 09:26 PM, Bill Spitzak wrote:
> Okay it seems to work with a modern version of graphviz. On Monday I
> will check what version I have that is not working (I am not at that
> machine now). Don't know if you want to go through the trouble of
> requiring a recent enough version.
>
> The working graphviz causes "dot -V" to return:
>
> dot - graphviz version 2.36.0 (20140111.2315)

Okay on the failing machine it is using:

doxygen 1.8.6
dot - graphviz version 2.26.3 (20100126.1600)

The result is that I get warnings and bad drawings for most of the dot
graphics (attached is an example bad one). Some other drawings produce
warnings but the resulting image look ok.

Furthermore for some reason a lot of the images do not appear in the
documentation. The above is missing, and the graphs for showing the
seats. However the drawings in the "Palm detection" and "scrolling"
pages *do* appear. I think this is a doxygen problem, not dot.

I think the easiest fix may be to add a test for the version to
configure. It looks like doxygen must be at least 1.8.8 and dot must be
2.36.0.