question about wayland protocal compatibility between 32bit client and 64bit server

=?gb2312?B?dG9tbXkuc3VuICiMT8P308Ip?= tommy.sun at mstarsemi.com
Mon Jun 22 07:17:41 PDT 2015

Dear Wayland developers:
I’m a soft engineer from MStar.  I’m now considering the possibility of integrating wayland into our software. Before doing that, I need to make sure that wayland compositor could serve both 32bit client and 64bit client at the same time.  That’s to say -- wayland protocal should be well defined so there are no compatible issues between 32bit clients and 64bit wayland compositor server.
I’m a new learner of wayland so I wonder if anyone could kindly give me a quick conclusion? Many thanks in advance!