Fwd: wayland.freedesktop.org website problems

scsijon scsijon at lamiaworks.com.au
Fri May 8 20:55:16 PDT 2015

It was still playing up this morning so I started to work it through.
After a little runthrough I have found the problem relates to
http://wayland.freedesktop.org vs https://wayland.freedesktop.org . The
http://wayland.freedesktop.org shows the correct page and stays there,
https://wayland.freedesktop.org starts to show the correct page, but
after a very short delay, and without any user input, it just steps
through to the Patchwork Project List page.

Could this be fixed please, or is it deliberate?

regards
scsijon