[ANNOUNCE] weston 1.7.91

Tanibata, Nobuhiko (ADITJ/SWG) ntanibata at jp.adit-jv.com
Sat May 9 08:19:22 PDT 2015

Hi,

I verified ivi-shell part by manual with this version, 1.7.91, as well about,
- Window management of hmi-controller; tiling, side by side, maximum, and randow.
- Examples behavior. All samples work fine on ivi-shell.
- Animation behavior when layout change happens.
- Application invoking and closing
- halting Weston with several use case including applications.

I implemented more test cases by using the following test infrastructure. It is now under review internally. But It might not be completed to 1.8.0.
>       tests: add a basic ivi-shell test
>       tests: ivi_layout test infrastructure
>       tests: add ivi_layout stand-alone test module

BR,
Nobuhiko Tanibata