Undefined function 'wl_egl_window_resize'

Joaquim Duran jduran.gm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 04:37:40 PDT 2015

Hello,

When running the weston, the message is shown:

[13:27:56.132] Failed to load module:
/usr/lib/weston/wayland-backend.so: undefined symbol:
wl_egl_window_destroy

I've configured weston with wayland backend, and not with drm backend
because weston is executed in an embedded device. The driver provides
libraries for EGL, GLES and GLES2.

The function 'wl_egl_window_destroy' is declared in
src/wayland-egl-core.h, but I don't find the .c file where it should
be defined. Also no package wayland-egl is build.

How can I fix this issue?

(current configuration of weston)
    --disable-xwayland \
    --disable-xwayland-test \