Questions about disabling key repeat for a keycode or a keysym

박성진 sj76.park at samsung.com
Wed Apr 27 01:51:00 UTC 2016

Dear Ran,
thanks for your help. :)
As you commented, I put the repeat string and value into inet file.
It's succeed to control the repeat for each key. :)

I would consider proposing to add our custom keys to xproto, but I think there are also many product specific keys.
Thanks for your recommendation and I'll try to do it.

Regards,
Sung-Jin Park