[weston] gl-renderer: add support of WL_SHM_FORMAT_YUV420

Vincent ABRIOU vincent.abriou at st.com
Fri Aug 5 07:43:13 UTC 2016

Hi Daniel,

Coming back to the asymmetrical subsampling...
I am now able too support NV12 SHM pixel format and you are right about
the subsampling which is not assymmetrical at all :).
I willl send a new series of patches to support both I420 and NV12
taking into account your comments.

We can abandon this patch since the new series will come very soon.

Thanks
Vincent