Wayland application start failed

Anthenony yuanjw1025 at 126.com
Fri Aug 5 09:09:19 UTC 2016

Hi, All:

        Error:
        "
        This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "wayland" in " ".
        Available platform plugins are: eglfs, linuxfb, minimal, minimalegl, offscreen, wayland.
        Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

        I can't find some solution about it on the website.
        I don't know why the wayland has been available, but it showed that wayland cannot be found or loaded.
        If anyone met the same problem as me when running the application, please share some solution to me.
        Thanks!

Best regards,
Anthenony