Google Summer of Code Summary

Yong Bakos junk at humanoriented.com
Sun Aug 21 19:39:58 UTC 2016

Armin,

> On Aug 21, 2016, at 8:39 AM, Armin Krezović <krezovic.armin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone!
>
> As you know, I worked on this project during the Google Summer of
> Code this year.
>
> Now that GSoC is comming to an end, it's time to present what I've
> done so far.
>
> I've written a blog post to summarize my work during this summer,
> you can find it at:
>
> https://armin-gsoc.blogspot.com/2016/08/summary.html
>
> Thanks to Wayland project for accepting me for GSoC!

Good work. While I couldn't participate in code reviews for you,
and the details of the work were over my head, I can certainly
attest to the strong level of professionalism, good communication,
positive attitude, and technical competency. I admire what you
accomplished, and the fact that the primary task (output handling)
was completed is a great thing.

See you online,
yong