libinput: Disable tap-and-drag

Caibin Chen tigersoldi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 16:05:17 PST 2016

The reason why it's annoying to me is that often time I tap something and
move the cursor immediately. For example closing a browser tab then move
back to the content. This triggers tap-and-drag unexpectedly.

As of dragging without clicking the touchpad, I have a WIP branch adding
three-finger-to-drag feature[1]. You just drag with three fingers, no
tapping needed. I've been testing it for a while.

[1].
https://github.com/tigersoldier/libinput/tree/wip/three-fingers-dragging

Peter Hutterer <peter.hutterer at who-t.net>于2016年1月3日周日 下午10:40写道: