Can't register bind ivi-application

Ucan, Emre (ADITG/SW1) eucan at de.adit-jv.com
Tue Jul 5 08:05:17 UTC 2016

Hi Anthenony,

You have to configure weston to use ivi-shell. The default shell is desktop shell.

You can find an example weston.ini under ivi-shell/weston.ini.in, which uses hmi-controller.

If you want to use ivi-controller. You can use this weston.ini:

[core]
shell=ivi-shell.so

[ivi-shell]
ivi-module=ivi-controller.so
ivi-input-module=ivi-input-controller.so

Best regards

Emre Ucan
Software Group I (ADITG/SW1)

Tel. +49 5121 49 6937