[Question] About muti-thread with wayland/weston

Zhu, Lingyun lingyun.zhu at intel.com
Fri Jul 8 04:52:59 UTC 2016

Hi, guys

I'm trying to develop an application under Yocto, which may have multiple (maybe 16) threads contained in one process.
Each thread wants to have an individual connection with Weston and render its own picture independently at the same time.
But I'm not sure whether it's feasible with Weston.

So, my question is whether Weston support thread-level connection? Or in another word, does Weston treat thread the same way as process?

Thanks,
Lingyun