Create cross wayland-scanner for toolchain or cross-development environment

Andrew Kosteltsev kosteltsev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 15:57:44 UTC 2016

Hi Emil,

Unfortunattely Mesa-11.2.2 still requires wayland-scanner. But I will check
it again.

Best Regards,
Andrey K.
8 июля 2016 г. 13:29 пользователь "Emil Velikov" <emil.l.velikov at gmail.com>
написал:

Hi all,

Jumping the gun a bit, hope you'll forgive me :-)

On 8 July 2016 at 09:17, Quentin Glidic <sardemff7+wayland at sardemff7.net>
wrote:
> On 18/05/2016 14:55, Andrew Kosteltsev wrote:

>> Then the user can make use this cross-wayland-scanner in his SDK, for
>> example, like follow:
>>
>> $ ../MesaLib-10.3.4/configure
>> WAILAND_SCANNER=$(SDK_DIR)/bin/$(target)-wayland-scanner

Afaict newer mesa releases should include the generated files. Thus
one shouldn't need to use the tool, let alone have it.

If anything I'd suggest pinging the respective projects to provide
complete/comprehensive release tarballs.

-Emil