Issue in compiling sample code about ivi-shell of wayland 1.9

袁嘉伟 yuanjw1025 at 163.com
Wed Jun 22 07:50:08 UTC 2016

Hi, all:

Attachment is the sample code and the screenshot of compiling results.

I want to use Qt5.3.2 to compile the sample code, but errors occured.
I have loaded libwayland-client, libwayland-server, libwayland-cursor and ivi-shell in .pro file.
I don't know whether "ivi-application-client-protocol.h" is defined by ivi-shell.so.
If it is,I don't know which .so files should also be needed.
Who has encountered the same issue?
Pls help me, thanks.