About ivi shell and hmi controller

Ucan, Emre (ADITG/SW1) eucan at de.adit-jv.com
Tue Jun 28 08:03:44 UTC 2016

Hi Anthenony,

The ivi-hmi-controller protocol is a test/toy protocol only.
It is not usable for real IVI sytems.

You have to use ivi-controller protocol for entire functionality of IVI-Shell.

You can find the server and client side implementation of the ivi-controller protocol at:
http://projects.genivi.org/wayland-ivi-extension/

Best regards

Emre Ucan
Software Group I (ADITG/SW1)