Introduction and updates from NVIDIA

Nicole Fontenot nfontenot27 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:39:57 UTC 2016

Hello Miguel,

I cannot comment on if these patches are within scope of wayland but, I
think now is the perfect time to consider API extensions.

It would be great if someone with an Nvidia card has time to run
performance tests when you submit your patches. A proper decision to
include the patches has more likelihood of happening that way, I think.
If they do not get accepted into Wayland  I'm sure that users of Nvidia
cards, particularly the steam users, would still want this as an extension
in their favorite composer.