Dual Monitor mirror/twinview

Engelmann Florian florian.engelmann at everyware.ch
Mon May 2 18:10:34 UTC 2016

Dear list,

I am running an old HP thin client to display our monitoring dashboard. The thin client got a i965 (i915 module) VGA adapter with a VGA and a HDMI connector. I am able to start weston-launch (drm backend) having both connectors enabled via kernel cmdline (acpi=off i915.modeset=1 video=VGA-1:1280x1024 at 60e video=HDMI-A-1:1280x1024 at 60D) to display a double size desktop but I am not able to enable twinview/mirroring to get the same output on both monitors. Is that possible via some "output" settings?

Thank you so much,
Flo