Introduction and updates from NVIDIA

Miguel Angel Vico mvicomoya at nvidia.com
Wed May 11 13:24:48 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I just sent a second round of patches to add support for EGLStream &
friend in Weston.

Also, we've uploaded two weston branches that include all these patches
on top of weston master branch.

You can find them here:

  https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~jjones/weston/

'nvidia_head' contains the same set of patches I sent out for review.

'nvidia_r364' contains a slightly different set of patches to make
weston work with our r364 driver, which doesn't have an implementation
of EGL_WL_wayland_eglstream.

Don't hesitate to send me an email if you have doubts or suggestions
about the patches.

I'm also available on Freenode IRC as 'mvicomoya'.

Thanks,
Miguel.

--
Miguel