[weston 0/8] Implement NET_WM_SYNC_REQUEST basic support

Louis-Francis Ratté-Boulianne lfrb at collabora.com
Tue Apr 11 20:52:56 UTC 2017

Implement NET_WM_SYNC_REQUEST protocol for throtting X11 window resizes
in Weston's XWM. We wait for the window to be drawn (by setting an
alarm on the sync counter) before configuring the window again.

I also did some small fixes the Xwayland window manager as to better
respect size hints from X11 applications and to display the title
more elegantly when there isn't enough space available.

Louis-Francis Ratté-Boulianne (8):
   xwm: Implement _NET_WM_SYNC_REQUEST protocol
   xwm: Maximize windows when double-clicking on title bar
   xwm: Don't resize windows if the application have these
   xwm: Only send configure a window if the new size is
   xwm: Make sure we respect the window's size hints
   xwm: Ignore configure request while the user is resizing
   xwm: Deal with title in a smarter way when there isn't
   xwm: Use Pango to draw title string if available