Scanner with --no-documentation option (source-code included)

ferreiradaselva ferreiradaselva at protonmail.com
Sat Dec 2 20:17:06 UTC 2017

Hi,

I don't know how useful this feature would be for others (it would be for me), but I made the wayland-scanner to take a no-documentation option. It omits the documentation comments (but still keep the copyright notice). Is this something of interest?

I added the source on https://gist.github.com/ferreiradaselva/ad04b8c6302a376f4bff0477ea01d129

One problem still is that it uses a global boolean `print_doc`. I don't know in which structure to put that variable that would make acessible everywhere.

-- Felipe Ferreira da Silva