[weston v2] linux-dmabuf: align DMABUF exposed formats with EGL supported formats

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Mon Dec 4 20:28:38 UTC 2017

Hi Vincent,

On 20 March 2017 at 09:50, Vincent ABRIOU <vincent.abriou at st.com> wrote:
> Any feedback on this patch?

Sorry for not replying sooner.

With the modifiers code having landed, this would need some rework to
fit there. When the modifiers query is available, we'd need to drop
the RGB format advertisement. For the YUV formats, we'd need to check
the base formats that each YUV format decomposes to (e.g. for NV12,
check R8 + RG88), take the intersection of available modifiers for
those formats, and send out the intersection with the YUV format.

Cheers,
Daniel