[weston v2 0/8] Implement NET_WM_SYNC_REQUEST basic support

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Tue Dec 5 14:12:52 UTC 2017

Hi Louis-Francis,

On 13 November 2017 at 21:20, Louis-Francis Ratté-Boulianne
<lfrb at collabora.com> wrote:
> This patchset implements NET_WM_SYNC_REQUEST protocol for throtting
> X11 window resizes in Weston's XWM. We wait for the window to be drawn
> (by setting an alarm on the sync counter) before configuring the window
> again.
>
> I also did some small fixes the Xwayland window manager as to better
> respect size hints from X11 applications and to display the title
> more elegantly when there isn't enough space available.

I've merged 2, 4, 7 and 8 now. I would certainly like to look at the
actual sync support when my brain doesn't feel like it's encased in
treacle. I held off on pushing the size-hints part of it after the
replies to both of those.

Cheers,
Daniel