weston sometime fails to start using systemd unit file

Matt Hoosier matt.hoosier at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 16:01:49 UTC 2017

Hi;

I think that you might rather have more success if you just instruct your
weston.service unit file that Weston isn't allowed to start until the DRI
device appears. E.g.,

  [Unit]
  Requires=dev-dri-card0.device # or dev-drm-card0.device as appropriate
for your board
  After=dev-dri-card0.device

Just make sure to put TAG+="systemd" in your UDev rule that handles the J6
DRI driver.