[ANNOUNCE] libinput 1.5.902

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Mon Jan 16 03:23:36 UTC 2017

The second RC for libinput 1.6 is now available.

I merged quite a few changes in the test/ directory, so here's a second RC
just in case I accidentally broke the build somewhere. The changes look big
in pure diff but they're mostly renames for files. I have a whole bunch of
test cases waiting for the 1.7 cycle and wanted to merge all the renames
into 1.6 to make cherry-picking easier.

Only user-visible is that the Asus X555LAB now has a smaller middle software
button.

Please test this, barring any build issues I'll get the 1.6 final out in a
few days.

Peter Hutterer (17):
      Remove a couple of double semicolons
      touchpad: add a model tag to mark touchpads with visible marker
      udev: mark Asus X555LAB as touchpad with visible marker
      test: add a synaptics RMI4 test device
      test: skip a few unnecessary base event conversions
      test: fix some empty queue handling
      test: use some helper functions
      Rename path.(c|h) to path-seat.(c|h)
      test: prefix all test source files with "test-"
      udev: move check for seat_id down
      Remove the workaround for libevdev pre 1.3
      test: fix a comment regarding uinput's resolution assignment
      test: remove tablet axis normalization test
      Revert "Remove the workaround for libevdev pre 1.3"
      test: rename wacom test devices to a consistent naming scheme
      udev: fix parse_hwdb.py to work with pyparsing 2.1.10
      configure.ac: libinput 1.6rc2

git tag: 1.5.902

https://www.freedesktop.org/software/libinput/libinput-1.5.902.tar.xz
MD5:  3d93e4dafb6887dfddc5e5b6242ddae4  libinput-1.5.902.tar.xz
SHA1: 04f172518eb31fddff47d09114bd965db475f9d5  libinput-1.5.902.tar.xz
SHA256: b78da6c12b0cb34ba76d228f98480f7aee1aa3ae1d0e245d5205b545a0dfe42a  libinput-1.5.902.tar.xz
PGP:  https://www.freedesktop.org/software/libinput/libinput-1.5.902.tar.xz.sig