possible weston bug

qazsew qwesza qqwesza at mail.ru
Mon Jul 3 13:08:27 UTC 2017

hi list. It seems like i discovery a weston bug?

I run this program in weston-terminal i get this error log.
$ ./a.out
i965_dri.so does not support the 0xffffffff PCI ID.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
$ INTEL_DEVID_OVERRIDE=0x5916 ./a.out
[intel_init_bufmgr: 1317] Kernel 3.6 required.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I know bugzilla already available and all of you very busy but anycase i post here for convienency since I am a list member.

Maybe any of you find some time to take a look and give some feedback. I am no hurry.

A nice tech demo attacked as a bonus:)

Environments: SW: mesa-17.1.3  linux-4.11.6(archlinux)   HW: Intel Kabylake GT2  mobil (no discrete GPU)

Regards.