Proposed schedule for 1.14 release

Bryce Harrington bryce at osg.samsung.com
Mon Jul 3 16:59:57 UTC 2017

Please let me know if there is interest in having a release at this
time.  My proposed schedule would be as follows:

  For Wayland 1.14.0 and Weston 2.1.0:
  - Alpha on July 11th.  Major features done by this point.
  - Beta on July 25th.
  - RC1 around August 1st.
  - Release by August 8th at the earliest

Bryce