Dual display in clone mode with weston and wayland-ivi-extension

Ucan, Emre (ADITG/SW1) eucan at de.adit-jv.com
Fri Mar 10 09:31:34 UTC 2017

Hi Vikash,

You can basically add the same surface on different layers and attach these layers to different screens.

This feature is supported in IVI-Shell but not in ilmControl libraries. The libraries assumes that a surface could be only on one layer.

Today I will send a big update to wayland-ivi-extension to support this feature.

Best regards

Emre Ucan
Software Group I (ADITG/SW1)

Tel. +49 5121 49 6937