Return values in Wayland XML specification

Quentin Glidic sardemff7+wayland at sardemff7.net
Fri May 19 15:28:17 UTC 2017

On 5/19/17 4:57 PM, adlo wrote:
> Do any compositors support this protocol?

Any compositor based on libweston and capable of loading weston plugins
(and later libweston plugins), using Weston Wall[1].
The implementation is limited (no workspaces support) but that is
something fixable in the future (I have a few ideas on how to solve that
while still sharing most of the code).

It was drafted to start porting rofi. For now, no other switcher
developer commented on it, so all I can do is use it because it works
for rofi and have rofi users happy with it.

Cheers,

--

Quentin “Sardem FF7” Glidic