Where's the documentation for weston and libweston?

Pekka Paalanen ppaalanen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 07:42:55 UTC 2018

On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 12:15:22 +0530
Saga _-_ <iaansagar at gmail.com> wrote:

> `make doc` in the weston github repo build documentation only for some
> unit test tool `zunitc`. The wayland documentation at
> https://wayland.freedesktop.org/docs/html/ doesn't mention weston
> anywhere. Where can I find the documentation for weston and libweston?

Hi,

I'm not sure it's actually been hooked up anywhere with a document
generator. We have just been adding doxygen comments as of a
convention, so that once someone actually hooks it up, there will be
something to read. Much of it still completely undocumented as well,
and there is no separation between public and private APIs really.

It's a long term goal to have everything documented and APIs separated,
but so far it happens only on the side of other work.