[ANNOUNCE] libinput now uses GitLab for review

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Fri Aug 10 05:52:30 UTC 2018

Basically the same as Daniel's email
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2018-August/039272.html

I'm switching libinput to gitlab to track everything there instead of
spamming the list with patches. I'll keep an eye on wayland-devel for
libinput patches anyway because it's not much effort, afaict this accounted
for less than 10 patches in 2018 :(

But to do yourself a favour, submit a MR in gitlab, it's a lot easier to
handle, update, review and discuss. And you get CI.

If you want to keep up-to-date with the code and/or review, I suggest (and
beg you) that you select "Custom notification events" and tick the "New
merge request" option. And maybe the "New issue" option. Those two will keep
you up-to-date and give you the chance to interject where necessary.

This setting is available in the right-most box with the bell symbol,
probably says "Global" when you open it.
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/libinput/libinput

Cheers,
   Peter