How fwrd-compatible is using dlopen and core only?

ferreiradaselva ferreiradaselva at protonmail.com
Fri Aug 10 16:55:32 UTC 2018

Another thing that I realized:

Headers, such as `wayland-client-protocol.h`, contains declarations such as `wl_registry_interface`, which is an extern variable. If I am going to copy-paste this:

wl_proxy_marshal_constructor((struct wl_proxy *) wl_display, WL_DISPLAY_GET_REGISTRY, &wl_registry_interface, NULL);

into my source-code (in order to make my project header-independent), what should I do with `wl_registry_interface`? Should I just define my own `wl_registry_interface` in my source-code to get rid of the header dependency?