I've got a question to ask you

binnan hao haobinnan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 03:35:09 UTC 2018

I've got a question to ask you. The Linux system I'm using is built on my
own (Kernel+Busybox), and it does not contain other extra things. Now I
want to use weston(fbdev-backend.so), but the keyboard and mouse do not
work and log gives following message:

warning: no input devices on entering weston. possible causes:
- no permissions to read /dev/input/event*
- seats misconfigured (weston backend option 'seat', udev device property
ID_SEAT)

I have root permission and device files can be found in path /dev/input/. I
do not want to add anything else, as that may lead to a very large size
system. Do you know any method to let weston use keyboard and mouse on my
system?

--
*Hao Binnan*
*Isoo (Qinhuangdao) software development Co., Ltd. (China)*

PGP Public Key: 4096R/9EF21740 / 9678 1E8C B21E 1E60 3997  811D F83B B359
9EF2 1740
haobinnan <haobinnan at gmail.com>