wayland menu

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at rasterman.com
Wed Dec 12 11:14:48 UTC 2018

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 21:12:29 +0100 David Craven <david at craven.ch> said:

There is already a dbus protocol for this canonical came up with for
ubuntu/unity and it's got support in several toolkits already. Look into
com.canonical.AppMenu.Registrar (google for it).

This is also already implemented by at least some wayland compositors.
(enlightenment does - optional module to load for the feature). it works in X11
and wayland too.