Implementing right click and middle click drag

Sagar Tewari iaansagar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 07:36:17 UTC 2018

I would like to work on implementing right and middle click drag as
two/three finger tap followed by a single tap drag, the way it works in
synaptics driver. I found that this topic has been discussed previously:
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/wayland-devel/2017-September/034926.html

But this was the single main on that topic in the archives.

To Peter Hutterer, where can I find the patch being discussed in that mail?
Would it be better to start from scratch since the patch was apparantly
flawed?

Best Regards
Sagar Tewari