how to handle the last_error of wl_display

zou lan nancy.lan.zou at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 08:59:35 UTC 2018

Dear pekka & All:

I find a wayland application report error about allocate memory fail.
I check the code, after request to weston to allocate dma buffer, it call
wl_display_roundtrip().
But this function return very fast, it doesn't block until the create
events back.

I suspect the display->last_error is not 0. Then the wl_display_roundtrip()
return fast because of the last_error. Does it right?

I find the following log:

wl_display at 1: error 0: invalid object 10

Does the application need to handle the display errors? How could I make
the last_error not impact wl_display_roundtrip?

Thank you.

Best Regards
Nancy