is there anyway to get which compositor did the client "wl_display" object connected?

tugouxp 13824125580 at 163.com
Thu Jun 14 08:59:54 UTC 2018

hi:

  thanks for you answer.

  i need this on webkitgtk debug scenario, webkitgtk has a nested compositor, it seems the "webprocess" of webkit need both connect the nest compositer and the system compositors, so there are two some of objecet sets with same client type.  for example:

i dont know which compositor the "wl_compositor_create_surface" performs  on? is there any way to know this?

118 WlUniquePtr<struct wl_surface> PlatformDisplayWayland::createSurface() const
119 {
120     if (!m_compositor)
121     ¦   return nullptr;
122
123     return WlUniquePtr<struct wl_surface>(wl_compositor_create_surface(m_compositor.get()));
124 }

thanks for your support!