Is it possible to emit event at client side?

Sichem Zhou sichem.zh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 14:27:23 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the Wayland client side API. I see there is API
to create a `wl_ event_queue` but it seems you can only assign `wl_proxy`
and send command to server.

Is anyway that I can create a event queue and keep it to myself, it's use
case lies in multi threading application where one thread trigger a event
and other thread process it. If I can use this queue myself. later on I can
just add an event in the queue and in main thread I just use
`wl_display_dispatch` to process the event.

Thank you very much,
Xichen