[writing a compositor] wl_display_add_socket_auto fails

Sung-Jin Park input.hacker at gmail.com
Fri May 11 04:42:17 UTC 2018

As I know, if it failed to lock lock file in wl_socket_lock(), it returns a
negative value and wl_display_add_socket_auto() will continue to try to add
socket with increased display number. In your case, it will try to create
socket with wayland-1.

Please check your compositor running with wayland-1.

Regards,
Sungjin

2018년 5월 11일 (금) 오후 1:28, adlo <adloconwy at gmail.com>님이 작성: