What is wesron_plane?

Sichem Zhou sichem.zh at gmail.com
Mon May 14 23:01:13 UTC 2018

Dear Pekka,

Thanks so much, after checking the documents online I finally know what it
does. If I understand correctly, I don't really need to do much with it
since compositors organise views on layers and backends lift the views on
the proper planes if possible. Like cursor or full screen layer.

Regards,
Sichem