unique id for wayland objects

zou lan nancy.lan.zou at gmail.com
Thu May 24 07:26:23 UTC 2018

Hi pekka

>>are the c2p numbers from weston-presentation-shm demo?
yes. I use this demo. My clock is  CLOCK_MONOTONIC.

I check the drm kernel code, I find each vblank event send the last
vblank's timestamp.

system time                             sec  msec
[  263.000526] vblank_event  262  983
[  263.017236] vblank_event 263    0
[  263.033864] vblank_event  263   17
[  263.050533] vblank_event  263    33
[  263.067215] vblank_event  263    50

I think that's should be the main reason cause the c2p time weird. I don't
know why kernel return last frame's timestamp. I am still debuging it.

Best Regards
Nancy