unique id for wayland objects

zou lan nancy.lan.zou at gmail.com
Wed May 30 10:33:40 UTC 2018

Hi pekka

I'm not familiar with kernel. I know part of drm driver is implement by
ourself. I check the vblank callback function, it sends pageflip event
first if there is a frame complete, update vblank timestamp later.

I don't know why the owner write code like this. but if I swap the code
order, the fps  decrease a lot.
I can sure this impact the weston's page flip timestamp. Does this have
some impacts to weston except timeline?

I study a little about timeline, I think the picture could still show the
c2p(interval between damage commit and hit screen). Is it right? Thank you.

Best Regards
Nancy