Is EVoC still active? why no one is responding

Pekka Paalanen ppaalanen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 08:19:45 UTC 2018

On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 11:40:35 +0530
Iqbal Inzamam <inzamam.15 at cse.mrt.ac.lk> wrote:

> hi,
> I'm a computer science engineering student. I want to contribute to weston
> through EVoC. I made a bug fix and tried contacting the suggested mentors
> three time. But i didn't get any response. I also asked in the this mailing
> list to help me connect to a mentor twice. But nobody responded.
> So please help me to proceed with EVoC.

Hi,

I think the conclusion from it is that no-one has the time and will to
become a mentor for this project.

We are struggling very much with just reviewing contributions to
Weston, as you have noticed. Our review queue seems to be roughly two
years at the moment. No response does not mean rejection.

Sorry,