I would like to learn how this project build Wayland

Valentino Bocchino valentino.bocchino at web.de
Sun Nov 4 11:59:24 UTC 2018

Hi,
I’m Valentino, I come from Italy and I’m 14 years old. I am really interested in learning programming languages and I thought that asking the Wayland team how they built Wayland could be a great idea. I don’t carry any kind of experience, so I probably can’t help to this project, but if I could learn, then maybe one day I could become helpful. Of course, it is unlikely that I can be physically present, but the technology that we have today enables me to learn and help people in other places which revery distant from home.

Have a nice day,
Valentino Bocchino
P.S.: Excuse me for my English, but because it’s my third language I’m trying to do my best.