Regarding participating in EVOC

Iqbal Inzamam inzamam.15 at cse.mrt.ac.lk
Wed Oct 17 18:10:58 UTC 2018

Hi,
I'm a computer science and engineering undergraduate student. I would like
to contribute to Wayland through "The X.Org Endless Vacation of Code" so I
went through the proposed ideas. I'm interested to contribute to the idea
"Weston support for multiple KMS devices".
In order to familiarize with the code I made a bug fix to weston (for the
issue: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/wayland/weston/issues/36) and I have
made a pull request.
I tried contacting the relevant mentors for past few weeks. But i didn't
get any reply. may be my mails are going to their spam folder. Please help
me connect with a mentor.

Thank you.
Inzamam