Which package install locale files for xkb in wayland system?

Ran Benita ran234 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 10:35:54 UTC 2018

> Which package provides locale data?

Unfortunately the locale data is indeed provided in the libx11
repository. It would have been nice to have an "xlocale-data" package
but I was not able to push this through.

For now, my recommendation for distributions is to split the static
data in libx11 to its own package. In Debian and Ubuntu for example,
installing the split libx11-data package is sufficient (see
https://packages.debian.org/stretch/all/libx11-data/filelist). This
package does not pull any X11 dependencies.

Ran