Libre Graphics Meeting 2019

Tobias Jakobs tobias.jakobs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:35:53 UTC 2019

Hi,

I can't use Wayland because it is missing colour management. Asa I'm
not a developer I can't fix it myself. The only thing I can do is to
invite you, the Wayland developers, to the Libre Graphics Meeting
2019:

https://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2019/

The Libre Graphics Meeting (LGM) is an annual international convention
for the discussion of free and open source software used with
graphics.

LGM 2019 is taking place from May 29 to June 2 in Saarbruecken, Germany.

Here you could discuss with the Gimp, darktable, Skribus, Krita, ...
developers what they needed  to make this programs work with colour
management and Wayland.

Regards,
Tobias