[RFC wayland-protocols v2 1/1] Add the color-management protocol

Pekka Paalanen ppaalanen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 13:40:22 UTC 2019

On Wed, 6 Mar 2019 21:26:56 +1100
Graeme Gill <graeme2 at argyllcms.com> wrote:

> I'm maintaining a summary of my current thinking here:
> <http://www.argyllcms.com/WaylandCM_v1.txt> for anyone interested.

Hi Graeme,

so very good you made a write-up! The email threads are growing
unwieldy to search for a specific topic or question. While your
write-up has some things I'm unsure of and some things I cannot claim to
understand yet, I do largely agree with it at this point.

Sebastian, Niels, Ankit, Shashank,

I hope that you will cooperate and work on a common protocol proposal,
so that I do not have to try to pick a better one. ;-)
I also hope that you cooperate on the Weston implementation side to
avoid duplicated work.

Chris, Adam,

thank you very much for your input!

I have a feeling that there has been enough discussion for the moment,
that I would like to see the next joint effort protocol proposal before
my input could be useful again.

Thank you everyone,